In the carpet cleaning industry, overly wet and soaked carpets are an all too common problem!
Problems With Water Soaked Carpet Are:
- Large amounts of water in your carpet will shrink the fibers decreasing the years of life to your carpet.
- Mold and mildew will grow in your carpet. This can trigger serious Asthma or allergy reactions and even hospitalization in people with severe immune disorders.
- Overly soaked carpets may change color or fade the carpet fibers.
- It only takes 12 hours for a colony of mildew to germinate and 24 hours for mold to grow in a over wet, flooded carpets.
- Wet, moist carpet and carpet pad underlay can creates the perfect breeding ground for pests, pathogens and dust mites.
- Last but not least, your carpets will stretch or have a wavy bulge from the de-lamination of the carpet backing.
- This water damage can create a Trip & Fall injury and possible insurance claim, as well as the additional expense in having to have a professional come to re-stretched the floor coverings.
We at AllerganX Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service, use a very low moisture process when performing our services. The products we use are environmentally green, Eco-friendly cleaning solutions of the highest quality and leave zero sticky dirt-attracting residue behind, when cleaning your carpets. Carpet and or rug fibers are scrubbed softly with our carpet cleaning machine removing emulsified dirt, stains and deep down grime by using very little water. Our customers are amazed by the fast dry time and superior cleaning results. Call AllerganX now to schedule an appointment. 763-227-9101